|Main core of BitDefender antivirus.
- Filters all possible virus access ways by scanning against viruses e-mail traffic, shared directories, Internet content, instant messaging traffic, floppies or CD-ROMs.
- Blocks any virus, Trojan, Internet worm and other malicious code, all at your command
- Enables you define which applications can access the Internet, as well as which web resources can be accessed
- Keeps user identity and preferences private when surfing the Net
- Protects the system against viruses while using ICQ, Yahoo! Messenger, NetMeeting, MSN Messenger
- Prevents malicious applications from running up a huge telephone bill at your expense.
- Virus definitions and scan engines are updated without any user intervention
- BitDefender Professional protects any e-mail client without any special configuration
- Advanced firewall rules filter incoming and outgoing Internet traffic
- Monitors Internet traffic, filtering ActiveX, JavaApplets and Scripts
See also: http://www.bitdefender.com