|W32.Spybot.EAS is a worm that may be remotely controlled via IRC channels.
It includes distributed denial of service (DDoS) and back door capabilities.
The worm also attempts to steal confidential information from the infected computer.
Adds the value: "con.exe"
to the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services
Deletes the following local network shares: $ipc; $admin; $c; $d
Attempts to open a backdoor by connecting to an IRC channel on latina.a.la using TCP port 6667.
The worm will listen for commands that allow the attacker to perform the following actions:
- Download and execute files.
- Scan the network for servers running backdoor Trojans.
- List, stop, and start processes.
- Launch Denial of Service (DoS) attacks.
- Steal system information and send it to the attacker.
- Perform port redirection.
- Start a socks4/5 proxy.
Remove it from startup by antivirus (also check How To Remove section)Startup Optimizer.