See the Real Creators
1. Open Adobe After Effects.
2. While holding down the ALT key, click on the HELP menu and choose "About
3. Instead of seeing the standard splash screen, you get a "pretty" looking
screen with the developer's names ;-)
Property label change
1. Launch After Effects and create a new project.
2. Create a new composition.
3. Import any type of footage into the project and drag it to the timeline to
create a layer, then select it on the timeline.
4. From the menu, choose Layer -> Mask -> New Mask.
5. Work your way down to the "Masks" property on your layer by clicking on the
triangles. You should eventually reveal lines that let you control four mask
properties: Mask shape, feather, opacity and expansion.
6. Hold down ALT, SHIFT and CONTROL, then click on the words "Mask Expansion"
(the label for the property right next to the little stopwatch icon).