1. hold down shift and option
2. go to the apple menu and select about at ease
3. wait and look
4. when you are done looking, click
5. sing the hokie pokie
Get to Finder without Password
1. Make Sure the LC 2 has Claris works 3. and Mavis Beacon Teaches typing and
only 4mb of Ram...
2. Make sure no programs are running except for At Ease...
3. Now Start up Claris Works and if it gives you a window asking what kind of
document to open just click cancel...
4. Now go to the Menu that shows you what programs are open and go back to At
5. Now that you have Claris Works running in the background you can now start
Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing...
6. Instead of having Mavis Beacon open, you will have it go to finder...
7. Then just go to the menu that shows you what programs are running and go back
to Claris Works and close Claris Works it you be back at finder...
Programmers "At Ease"
1. While holding down the Option key, choose "About At Ease" from the Apple
2. Wait, and you'll get secret credits at the bottom of the dialog box.
3. Click to get rid of the dialog box. Now, once again, choose "About At Ease"
from the Apple menu without holding any keys down.
4. Carefully point the tip of your cursor at the head of the upper middle Weeble
5. Amaze your friends as a headshot of programmer Gene Tyacke replaces the
little Weeble head.
6. Try this for Scott Marcy's Weeble head just below Tyacke's.