1. Size the main window so you can see the desktop.
2. Type anything into the find box (e.g. your name) and click apply.
3. Create a new text file on the desktop and rename it to ZAPHOD.42
4. Drag it into the Tracker window.
5. Look at the icon and type.
Funny Install Message
1. When you first install Eudora Light, you have at the right of the Help Menu,
an extra menu called "Eudora Pro" which give you informations about Eudora Pro
2. You can remove
this menu choosing the command menu "Remove this menu"
3. Note the message about the command on the status line
"Have you ever cutt off a tree branch while sitting on that
4. It is a joke!!
Add Spikes to Animation
1. Open Ewan
2. Click Help|About
3. Double-click with the right mouse button to add spikes to the animation