Bill Gates' Horse, Nugget
1. Start Windows 95.
2. Wait until you see the mouse cursor in the middle of a black screen.
3. Press in the following keys in this order (Do not type commas):
4. Ctrl, F6, Right shift, Delete, then click the right mouse button.
5. If you do it before the black screen is replaced by wallpaper, it shows Bill
Gates' horse, Nugget.
3D Text Screen Saver Volcano Names (same as
1. Right click on desktop
2. Click properties
3. Click on screen-saver tab
4. Choose 3-D text, and click on settings
5. Type in the text box- "volcano"
6. Click ok, and enjoy
Computers Theme Wait cursor
If you select the "Computers" theme, the cursor for "Wait" will be a small
monitor with a red and blue image. There is a series of bits running through it.
I thought that is probably a "W" for Windows or something, but if you decode it
properly - it's a plus-sign!
The Shadow Knows
1. Go to the start menu and click Help.
2. Click the tab marked Find.
3. At this point you may get a wizard asking you to set up Find. If you do, use
4. In the Find dialog box click Options.
5. Set the top section to: All the words you typed in order, set the next
section to: begin with the characters you typed.
6. Click OK to return back to the main dialog box, and enter in the top box
exactly: Who knows who built this tool?
7. Hold down Shift and Control while clicking the Clear button.
8. Click Options again, and set the top section to: At least one of the words
you typed, set the next section to: contain the characters you type. And click
OK to return back to the main dialog box.
9. In the top box enter exactly: The Shadow knows!
10. Hold down Shift and Control while clicking the Clear button.
True Type Fonts
1. Get property.zip from Microsoft's web site
2. Install the True Type Font Properties extension ttfext.dll
3. Restart windows?
4. start/settings/control panel/fonts/
5. Right click on Times New Roman
6. Select properties
7. Select Tab reading "TrueType Credits"
Product Team Credits
1. Right Click on the Desktop.
2. Select New... then Folder.
3. Name the folder "and now, the moment you've all been waiting for".
4. Right Click on the folder and rename it to "we proudly present for your
5. Rename it again to "The Microsoft Windows 95 Product Team!"
6. Open the folder and the Windows 95 credits will be displayed. The folder will
remain around so anytime you want to view the credits again, all you have to do
is re-open the folder.