Teacup Screen Saver
1. right click on desktop
2. click properties
3. click screen saver tab
4. choose 3D pipes
5. click settings
6. choose multiple pipes
7. choose traditional with mixed joints
8. resolution to max
9. solid texture
10. click OK
11. watch screen saver and every so often, the joint will be a teacup.
Volcano Names Screensaver
1. Go to Display Properties (under Control Panel)
2. Click on 'Screen Saver' tab
3. Select the '3D Text (Open GL)' Screensaver.
3. Hit the 'Settings' Button.
4. Change the text to 'volcano'.
You will have a screen saver listing different volcano names from the Northwest
of the United States, where Microsoft is located.