SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum

Go Back   SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum > General Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Evil Teacher

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 2.67 average. Display Modes

Old 03-05-2008, 08:41 AM
hank13 Offline

Evil Teacher

ok i have an evil teacher at school and im not talking do your homework evil im talking rejected from hell evil and i need a prank to pull on her because nobody likes her and she hates me and my friends

i need ideas

Old 03-05-2008, 09:52 PM
TopFarmer Offline

I would say do not do so. It could very well backfire and land you in a lot of trouble (kicked out of school, jail). A lot of pranks looks good on paper but can cause serious problems that was not expected.

Take you gripe to the school principle or school board.

Old 03-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Disk_Contented Offline
Temporary Ban

Must be a reason. Perhaps if you approach from the right angle you could hit a soft spot. Be amicable. Better for all concerned.
Quality, not quantity.
Prevention is better than cure.

Old 03-29-2008, 02:26 AM
Monty007 Offline

I agree with both posters. You have to work through this because what will you do if you get a job and dont like the boss or a workmate?
SQL 2008 (2778)
Windows Server 2008 (6430)

Old 05-30-2008, 12:35 PM
Ashley0x Offline

lol..i have a teacher from hell too.

i guess that is a prerequisite for teachers.

Old 06-30-2008, 08:14 PM
wall12 Offline

well, i would start by pouring gasoline on her, throwing a lit match at her and lighting out the fire by peeing on her. lol just kidding, you should just try to be nice to her and dont pull anything, at least until the last day of school lol

Old 07-27-2008, 10:39 PM
PeckerWood Offline

Can you explain what the teacher does? Remember teachers are human too. Is it male or female?

Old 07-31-2008, 05:27 AM
Jack_Knight Offline

If you're gonna pull a prank think it through really carefully so it can't be traced back to you. And nothing that will actually harm her. So no thumb tacks on her chair. It's cheesy and it can hurt her. Pain will equal greater revenge and you don't want that.

A stink bomb resting gently underneath the leg of her chair would be cool, she sits down, the bomb pops and whumph she's sitting in a cloud of rotten eggs. They'll have to evacuate the class room! Hello free period!

Of course then there'll be the usual "Who was responsible thing." So you'll have to make sure no one sees you do it because your class mates may not have any honour and will happily rat you out. Do it before class when the room is empty and then get the heck out, or don't do it at all.

If you can get to the staff supply of tea bags or sugar cubes you can put some joke ones in. Joke tea bags and sugarcubes are amusing and harmless. Make sure no one sees you do it or you could be in trouble, they don't know it's harmless and for all they know you could be trying to poison someone.

Swap the white board marker for a permanent marker. That'll annoy the heck out of her. If she still uses chalk, see if you can swap her chalks for something that isn't chalk but looks like it. Candy sticks perhaps?

Remember not to do anything that will physically damage her or her property or clothing. That'll just make her mad.

Admit to nothing. Even if they think it was you and take you to the headteacher's office, look you in the eye and say "We think it was you, why don't you just come clean and admit it." DO NOT admit it. They don't have any actual proof and they are trying to intimidate you into giving a confession to save them so much trouble. If they don't have any proof, admit NOTHING, ever!! They won't be able to punish you without a confession or proof and they'll have to let you go.

Go now. Have some fun...

Old 09-03-2009, 01:14 AM
zaery Offline

Your teacher probably think she have students from ice age.. >_>

Old 06-14-2010, 03:27 AM
old un Offline

My advice would be to GROW UP.

Old 11-29-2010, 05:09 PM
sergfillio Offline

all right, just don't panic okay. now, just be a teachers pet

Old 11-29-2010, 05:11 PM
sergfillio Offline

Angry

hey shutup

Old 11-25-2011, 09:18 PM
mz.h20babii Offline

dnt do nothing u only have her for a couple of mins nd 1 year if u do something it could land u in lots of trouble u would go to jail or something or get kicked out of school nd she will contiune to be evil nd go on wit her life nd u would be in hell wit urs so its not even worth it