SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum

Go Back   SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum > General Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Hello Ya'll!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.60 average. Display Modes

Old 07-16-2010, 12:00 AM
Whoatx Offline

Hello Ya'll!

My name is Tonya, I have just recently signed up for this forum. Wanted to introduce myself.
I live in Texas, I am a stay at home mother with two wonderful children! I have always been very interested in computers as that was the very start of my second major... Apparently not anymore... Seems like only diapers and cheerio's run my life, lol. But when they start school I will get back on my game and finish what I started for the second time around.

So we're looking at 3-4 years of me sitting here and wishing I were ya'll. LOL.

I want my major in comp prog, as I've seen now, there are some very pleasing alternitives than just that, its become more hard for me to pick.
What I majored in first that I do on the side on my own time is I have a degree in Kinesiology, So I personal train and instruct gym classes. It is so much fun to let loose with those around you and work out! Especially after a hard days work... Whether your sitting in an office, Or you've been pee'd on by your son and your daughter likes to hide dead things in your expensive heels... Lol. Working out is the best medicine for all in my opinion.

Well thats just a little about me I hope ya'll have a great night!

Tonya

Old 10-25-2010, 10:54 AM
Embolism Offline

kinesiology very interesting,oh hi tonya BTW still laughing at your major(sorry),there is a saying those that can teach,those that can`t teach gym.I look forward to some of your future posts and to finding out what dead critters your daughter has hidden in your heels in future,all the best