SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum

Go Back   SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum > General Forums > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

How can we keep ourselves Uptaded with new Softwares

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average. Display Modes

Old 10-17-2012, 08:19 AM
z4zia Offline

Smile How can we keep ourselves Uptaded with new Softwares

Hi,
My Name is Zia and i registered today, i registered with this site when i was searching for some websites which inform a visitor or member about newly released softwares for PC and mobile phones.
can any1 plz tell me ?
I found this site an example of such websites

Old 12-14-2012, 09:36 AM
Embolism Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by z4zia
Hi,
My Name is Zia and i registered today, i registered with this site when i was searching for some websites which inform a visitor or member about newly released softwares for PC and mobile phones.
can any1 plz tell me ?
I found this site an example of such websites

Hi Zia,firstly I must point out that this is not really what I would call a development site by a very wide margin so if looking for the very latest in developments in software for all platforms I would sign yourself up to sourceforge.net where 100,000`s of open source spyware and malware free projects are developed and under development right now.
If you register with them you may avail yourself of the monthly projects newsletter and may browse and download any from the 100,000`s of projects on site which you may already have heard of but not known from where they came from.Open office,peazip,Azureus/vuzes,utorrent,nexuiz and many,many more,you may download at will,you may follow development and may participate in forums giving feedback as well as joining IRC chat and speak to developers one to one or just be update by emails as you wish.All projects are FREE ,made by the people for the people.
Although I am sure this site does not pass on software that is infected some sites do so when looking for software always go to the source first before downloading from random sites you have no knowledge of and/or install WOT in Mozilla firefox (web of trust) which will stop you connecting to known sites which pass malware/spyware in programs or are not trustworthy in regard their practices.
This site has a good forum with some knowledgeable people and can help and advise you with any issues you may have with software issues or point you in the right direction,all the best and welcome to the site.

Last edited by Embolism : 12-14-2012 at 10:04 AM.