Go Back   SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum > Software > Drivers
User Name
Password

emachine m5414 laptop drivers!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Old 04-30-2005, 12:15 PM
Rauldinho Offline

emachine m5414 laptop drivers!

Hi, i recently bought my first laptop and i was shock when i saw that the cdís that it brought were blank, meaning i didnít have the drivers of the machine. The laptop i°m talking about is an emachine model M5414. The laptop came with a program to make recovery disk but when i try to use it the program tells me that a set of these cd have already been made, so i canít make another set. I read in the Internet that this machines come with a problem in that program, that they say that a set has already been made when in fact it hasnít. Well, thatís my problem, i need to get the drivers cause i have to format the machina, can someone give me a clue on this? Thanks for any answer!!

Old 04-30-2005, 12:27 PM
s7p9a2m4 Offline
dismembered

Download the drivers.

http://www.google.com/search?q=emach...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Old 05-13-2005, 12:12 AM
NisAznMonk Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauldinho
Hi, i recently bought my first laptop and i was shock when i saw that the cdís that it brought were blank, meaning i didnít have the drivers of the machine. The laptop i°m talking about is an emachine model M5414. The laptop came with a program to make recovery disk but when i try to use it the program tells me that a set of these cd have already been made, so i canít make another set. I read in the Internet that this machines come with a problem in that program, that they say that a set has already been made when in fact it hasnít. Well, thatís my problem, i need to get the drivers cause i have to format the machina, can someone give me a clue on this? Thanks for any answer!!

Hey click here. I've got the recovery discs for the M5414, but I'm having a hard time trying to get the 4 cd's hosted on the internet. If you have any ideas, feel free to post on that link i posted. I probably won't be checking back on this thread.

If you need to, email me at NisAznMonk@aol.com

Old 09-25-2006, 11:19 AM
goody Offline

Backup/startup disks for M-5414

I contacted tech support and they sent me a set of disks including the Windows XP disk.

goody