First of all, sorry my bad english. I need your help.
We have a network, one Windows 2000 Server and approximately 20 Windows 2000 Workstation on it. The network is TCP/IP-based. We don't use another protocol at all. On the one PC there is switch an Umax Astra 2400S type network scanner, in SCSI port. The scanner is shared by the help of VistaScan VistaAccess Network Scanner Server. On every PC's of the network, the network scanning works perfectly, excluding one PC, which I had reinstall 2 months ago. Every software is like another PC. When I start Vistascan Network Scanner Manager on this workstation, these errors come up:
Ncb_bridge field not 00 or 01.
Try select [NetBEUI] or [Netbios over IPX/SPX] to be the default protocol in network setup. Netbios Driver Command 0x30 Error Code 0x23
Network Access Fail
I checked up the error in the Internet, in the Umax homepage too, I have tried which they advised, but I failed of success. On this Windows 2000 Workstation the network scanning doesn't work.
Which I have tried:
- Install NetBeui protocol, change the order of protocol bindings, ahead NetBeui, restart computer.
- Uninstall network card, restart machine without network card. Reinstall whole network components.
- Reinstall VistaScan software.
- Uninstall TCP/IP Protocol, restart computer, install NetBeui, restart, install TCP/IP, restart, uninstall NetBeui, restart.
- Remove the PC from Domain, restart, add to Domain, restart.
During that time I tried to start Network Scanner Manager. The error message still persists
Please help me! What am I to do?
Any suggestions are very appreciated, thanks.