SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum

Go Back   SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum > General Computing > Gaming
User Name
Password

Any Games like RUNESCAPE?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 129 votes, 3.15 average. Display Modes

Old 11-01-2010, 01:19 PM
michboy98 Offline

a good game is tales of pirates 2 you get to mine,chop,fish,do magic, and much more!!!!!! you can find it at igg.com

Old 11-20-2010, 08:46 PM
turtlezzz7 Offline

Thumbs down d2x_caleb@yahoo are you serious?

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are You Serious... You Quit Cs(counter Strike) For Some Stupid Shit Gaame!?!?!?!?!??! Your Probably One Of Those Baddies That Suck And Have No Skills That Have Play Call Of Duty(shitty Game That Takes No Skills, Your Crosshair Has Almost No Recoil) Cs Is Like The Best 1st Person Shooting Game. Its Cheap And Fun If You Have Skills.

Btw--to All Those People That May Comment That Call Of Duty Is Better Your All Just Sucky Players That Have No Skills....

Old 11-30-2010, 11:45 AM
Ghast Warrior Offline

I have to nexusc, http://www.syrnia.com/ is a good one!

Old 02-26-2011, 07:21 AM
eesti1 Offline

I'd request Silkroad and Talisman Online

Old 05-16-2011, 01:31 PM
silvercorpse Offline

How about play there are tons of things to do crafting, building your home, fishing, killing mobs, and especially mining and making your first tool.... although the graphics is rough it needs a seleron kind of computer.
www.minecraft.net
It needs paying but try finding some non-premium servers maybe you could find one....

Old 06-04-2011, 04:20 AM
blade2010 Offline

lol i got banned because i cheated in the duel arena

Old 06-09-2011, 12:22 AM
saska123321 Offline

i know this is a old thread but i know a couple games with skills ^.^

Haven and hearth

its a survival game you start of int he middle of the wilderness you have to hunt for food develop your skills to get higher quality items you can build a house fight other people drive boats raise animals cook make sausage =p
and so many other things to do

http://www.havenandhearth.com/portal/

wurm online

similar to haven and hearth in fact almost exactly alike

www.wurmonline.com

hope you enjoy

Old 07-25-2011, 08:03 PM
knight12374 Offline

Exclamation The answer you've been looking for

You must be stupid or something.

I've read through this and none of these games meet what this guy wants.
And btw, at the Counter Strike guy,
Counter Strike has almost NO graphical pleasement
the game SUCKS.
However, Call of Duty equally SUCKS.
The best FPS game is obviously Medal of Honor. It has superb graphics, and, just so you know, he wasn't asking for an FPS game, either.

If you really want a game like RuneScape, Moparscape is your best bet. It's modeled after the old RS, before the major updates. Using java you can code and customize the old world of RuneScape. You can spawn items, NPCs, etc.
However, unless you join someone else's server, I suggest you learn Java before making your own server.
Otherwise all the NPCs you spawn die in 1 hit, cant talk, etc. And no NPCs appear.

I personally tried joining some Mopar servers, but my comp is being retarded. I can't get on any.

However, once you get in a server it is 100% like RS before the major updates and you WILL have fun.

You can change the game to level up easier, heck, make party hats cost 10gp! With javascript you can also add your own skills.

But, this does take java skills, which I do not have. I would suggest joining a server.

You can forget every other post in this thread. They are all useless, sucky browser games that meet NONE of the requirements of what you want.

www.moparscape.org

Enjoy

--
Anthony

Old 10-30-2011, 04:02 AM
zerostar95 Offline

hey guys im trying to find a game like silab garza if u kno some tell me thx!!

Old 10-30-2011, 03:16 PM
zerostar95 Offline

hey guys how do i log into moparscape it says it mite be down and sugz?

Old 06-18-2012, 02:22 PM
skull_raizer Offline

Lightbulb Metin 2

Hey man if you are still looking for a fun game try metin 2. it has mining can ride horses and quests upgrade armour and weapons its really fun i got sick of rs and same with my friend and this is our substitute when we get bored

Old 08-03-2012, 01:30 AM
SealClubber Offline

Well i found Runes Of Magic, Dungeons and Dragons Online, and Lord of The Rings online, They're all download games but free with buy-able add-ons. Oh i used to play this game like 2 years ago. It was text based similair to Syrnia and Avalon. I remember it had amoney system with crsytals and gold and the like. Anyone have any ideas of what game it is?

Old 06-21-2013, 11:11 PM
X-ZombieRawr-X Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsomewebs
hi i been playing rs for like 6monthes and i was a level 69and hey banned me because my ma didn't pay her bills and so I'm really angry now I'm trying to get it back but rs people didn't do it so i don't play no more so don't play that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, this is really inaccurate. Runescape would not ban you because your mother did not pay her bills. They wouldn't know if she did or did not. So, you probably just did something wrong. I had an account when I was younger and I found my log in information and, despite several moves to new houses, it still allowed me to play. In fact, I logged on the other day and laughed at it saying "You last logged on 2236 days ago." So, your account being banned had nothing to do with your mother not paying her bills because they have no access to that information.

Old 09-03-2013, 09:06 AM
kyuubiknight Offline

i know one game its http://www.sherwooddungeon.com/play.html its funny with skills everytime u lvl upwith hundrds of weapons an monsters u ll see by ur self