SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum

Go Back   SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum > General Computing > Gaming
User Name
Password

Need For Speed Underground - A file on my CD is corrupt!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.60 average. Display Modes

Old 11-14-2010, 01:33 PM
Gtreleaven Offline

Need For Speed Underground - A file on my CD is corrupt!

Hi, I'm new at this forum. I'm using Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit and I recently discovered that I had Need For Speed Underground installed on my PC, but it crashed when I tried to play it. So I uninstalled it hoping that reinstalling it would fix the problem.

When I tried installing it, it worked until 74% where it said it could not 'read' STREAML1RB.BUN from the 'source file or disc'. I had to cancel the installation and find out what was stopping this file.

I tried copying it to my desktop, and the same error message came up, so I figured it must be the file that is corrupted.

Could someone please email me this 1 file so I can install and play the game? It is found on CD2 -> Tracks -> STREAML1RB.BUN. My email is gtreleaven@sky.com. Thanks!!

Old 11-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Gtreleaven Offline

(I've made another post because I don't know how to edit)

I tried copying the Cd's contents to a folder on my desktop, and I can play it from there. However, there's a crash-to-desktop if I try and play Drift or Drag races, and if I go on career mode (Go Underground) I can play the fantasy race at the start but when I have to buy a car after that, the enter button does nothing.

Old 06-01-2012, 10:10 AM
vinceIII Offline

same prob as here..if somebody answered ur qstn, pls let me know please..my email add centotayde@gmail.com.tnx