Go Back   SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum > General Computing > Gaming
User Name
Password

Looking for game like Runescape

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Old 03-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Huckaby11 Offline

Looking for game like Runescape

I am looking for a game VERY similar to Runescape. Runescape for some reason will not work on my computer. I want a game that has other skills to train besides combat. I want a game that is click to walk/run. I want a game that you click once to fight/do other actions like Runescape. I want a game where I can do quests. I do not want a game that is super high resolution and that laggs a lot with a a computer that is not super fast. Any ideas, let me know. Thanks.

Old 03-12-2012, 03:53 AM
Ant Offline

Possibly Diablo 2?
Thanks aren't always necessary, but are always appreciated.
There are only two men I trust with my computer. One's me. The other isn't you.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:37 PM
ngamer Offline

They're making a brand new browser MMORPG. It's called Neurostaza http://www.neurostaza.com/ and it's by an indie dev team from Poland (yeah, the European country Witcher is from). It's set in a post-apocalyptic world (no nuclear war this time, just plain resource depletion and global riots) with 3 major cities planned so far in Central Europe (thankfully not USA again). They got interesting means of levelling up your character - you can do it through item crafting, for example. Grinding's optional! Hard to say what's going come out of it, but so far it's showing promise.

Old 05-10-2012, 04:27 AM
Barbara366 Offline

Perfect World is a good one. You can work at skills for making your own weapons, armors, clothing, magic items, etc. to use or sell.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Loulou7651 Offline

Talking Runescape is boring sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckaby11
I am looking for a game VERY similar to Runescape. Runescape for some reason will not work. I want a game that is click to walk/run. I want a game that you click once to fight/do other actions like Runescape. I want a game where I can do quests. I do not want a game that is super high resolution and that laggs a lot.

Okay, one there is no other game like runescape that does other than combat accept copy right games such like Morascape .Something like that. It will ask for details like , are you a part of the Jagex family ?.

Now two, you will probaly never find a game what compares to runescape but i think that games like sherwood dungeon are quite good but i do not know if they lag it has never occured.

Three, If you consider to play sherwood dungeon then i will note that there are loads of Attackers randomly placed Everywhere.There are loads of quests and when playing on this site follow the rules and everthing and dont try to be smart.

P.s. If you think this is stupid well i say, What do you expect ? Im a girl.Also that if you havent been playing in 2012 then you should go back to game because it has improved.