SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum

Go Back   SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum > General Computing > Gaming
User Name
Password

[Help] Game Recording Softwar

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes

Old 07-03-2012, 08:12 AM
bs8814 Offline

Exclamation [Help] Game Recording Softwar

Hi
I have been using Fraps for about a year now (full version) and am wondering if there are any better alternatives because it seems Fraps lacks quality. I have been looking at other youtube videos (unedited) and the quality just seems brilliant, so if anyone knows any other recording programs that are good and have good quality please share. And also I use Sony Vegas Pro to edit my videos and I do not have a widescreen monitor so Fraps records in (i forget the ratios) a square box (shape of my monitor), is there a way I can render to make it widescreen?
Cheers bs8814

Old 07-24-2012, 06:40 AM
CreativeArt Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bs8814
Hi
I have been using Fraps for about a year now (full version) and am wondering if there are any better alternatives because it seems Fraps lacks quality. I have been looking at other youtube videos (unedited) and the quality just seems brilliant, so if anyone knows any other recording programs that are good and have good quality please share. And also I use Sony Vegas Pro to edit my videos and I do not have a widescreen monitor so Fraps records in (i forget the ratios) a square box (shape of my monitor), is there a way I can render to make it widescreen?
Cheers bs8814

U need Action (Mirillis Action)