SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum

Go Back   SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum > Hardware > Hardware Advice
User Name
Password

Grapic's card rendering problem!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average. Display Modes

Old 06-14-2012, 04:25 PM
Bubzy118 Offline

Cool Grapic's card rendering problem!

Hello, I'm not an absolute wizz with computers but i know enough, my problem is something iv never came across before! it could possibly just be that my graphics card is simply f£$ked so i guess im just asking for a few people to confirm my supposition or tell me what otherwise is wrong for example corrupt graphics drivers and how to reset them safely.

Thanks for taking your time to help me

Right so I shall cut the the chase, my graphics card doesn't render anything that is even slightly demanding for a normal computer, the only way i can describe it is that the textures 'web' together in the form of triangles! now! this wouldent happen if you didn't have a graphics card in your computer it would simply just lag allot! and what i am about to show you is from a google chrome application that im sure would easily run on a simple computer.

Before i move around the skeleton to observe it it displays correctly (more or less compared to the next picture that it)

http://oi50.tinypic.com/ztt40k.jpg

And when i move around it and the displayed skeliton is in motion it begins to "web"

http://oi49.tinypic.com/n37o8j.jpg

I re opend the app and done it again just for your viewing pleasure (the colour has no relevance the bones are just highlighted when you click on them)

http://oi48.tinypic.com/20hrbxv.jpg

Last edited by Bubzy118 : 06-14-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:07 PM
ChrisD Offline

my advice

by the sounds of it reckon either your graphics card is lose causing the connection of frames to become slow hence them blurring or you have damaged one of the connectors.

for the first option you should just be able to take it out and replace it in but second you will most likely have to replace it unless you are very good with a soldering iron and can get the design of how the card should look from somewhere

hope this helped

Old 06-14-2012, 05:14 PM
Bubzy118 Offline

It isnt bluring tho. the frames arent slow either, when in game it runs normally movement is quick and normal, you just cant se fuck all properly coz of the triangle's 'webbing'