SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum

Go Back   SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum > Hardware > Hardware Problems
User Name
Password

Screen will not show up on my laptop.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes

Old 06-27-2014, 11:33 PM
krausedw0 Offline

Screen will not show up on my laptop.

I was using my Toshiba Tecra A10 PTSB3U-0KL01E laptop just fine. My father needed my charger so I unplugged it from my laptop and my screen started flickering. I shut my laptop down and tried to restart it and it showed the boot screen but it was flickering then the screen turned off and would not turn back on. The lights the front were still on and the caps lock and everything worked and it still made the music sounds on start up. I plugged it into a monitor and booted it in safe mode with networking and it worked but when i ran it normally it did not show up. I then went to replace the hard drive with an extra one we had and it worked for a little while and then stopped working as well. I do not know what is wrong. Any help will be appreciated.