SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum

Go Back   SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum > General Computing > Internet
User Name
Password

i just got a script so that i can make a website but i don't know what to do next.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

Old 08-18-2012, 01:20 PM
jed123 Offline

Post i just got a script so that i can make a website but i don't know what to do next.

The files that i've downloaded are php, png, inc.php, .sql, gif and .cvsignore and .htaccess and AUTHORS. there is also folders which are named api, cache, includes, locales, services, templates.

i am not very technical and i don't know how to turn this into a fully fledged website.

Does anyone how i can do this?

i think that i need to use a FTP client to upload all that files and directories to my domain main folder.

but i don't know how to do this and i've got a problem because I've extracted the script with a program called 7-zip because it was in a strange file format. but i don't know where the files are stored on my computer now. i can only access them through 7-zip.

what should i do now?

thanks.