SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum

Go Back   SoftwareTipsandTricks Forum > Software > Software Problems and Useful Utilities
User Name
Password

I keep getting booted from yahoo Games, is there anti booter or something? thx

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 2.71 average. Display Modes

Old 07-21-2013, 04:02 AM
a8000 Offline

I keep getting booted from yahoo Games, is there anti booter or something? thx

i'm new to this site, i came here because i keep getting booted from yahoo games. guys have always booted but now that more got their hands on booters their booting around the clock. there use to be just 2 or 3 guys who'd talk trash and boot, here and there usually during the day time. But, now its like job, where somebody else takes over every shift. Some of the newer guys are really boot happy. he doesn't boot every 10 minutes or win somebody makes him mad. i saw this dude keep booting like every 40 seconds for an hour. every time i put in the verification i was getting booted again. We switch to a different yahoo game room and this booter followed the crowd. the booting is just too much now..somebody told me he never gets booted because he has an anti booter or something. is there a program to prevent from being booted or any tips? the decline all invites thing doesn't work for me, i've heard somebody in the lobby say strong internet connection,, the only way i can log on is through wifi, but another guy says its not that connection its something to do with packets and proxies.... i know nothing about any of that stuff.