Encrpted Folder Problems
*I have a machine running windows server 2003 that we use as a file server.
*On this machine, i have a sub-folder under a shared folder that i have encrypted.
*I have a user on a machine running XP Pro SP2 who wants to write to this folder. When the user tries to write to the folder, they get an error that says they do not have permission to write to the folder. However,
* The user has full control permissions to the folder
* The effective permissions tab of the folder security verifies that the user has full control of the folder
* I have turned off all inherited permissions
* I have tried making the user the owner of the folder
* Other users with equal or lesser permissions to the same folder can write to the folder
* When encryption is turned off, this user can write to the folder
Any suggestions as to what might be causing this?