Every good thing brings something bad along with it. It puts your privacy at risk especially if you share the computer with other people as they can very conveniently see your history and what documents you opened and what videos you watched. So, you should know how to clear items from jumped lists.
• Right click on the Start button and Open properties
• Select the Start Menu tab.
• To prevent recently opened programs from appearing in the Start menu, just clear the “Store and display recently opened programs in the Start menu” check box.
• To clear recently opened files in the Jump Lists on the taskbar and Start menu, just clear the “Store and display recently opened items in the Start menu and the taskbar” check box, then click on Apply.
• To begin displaying recently opened programs and files again, tick the check boxes again, and then click on OK.