You can use Windows Media Player to receive a media stream from another computer or media device on your network so that you can play it on your computer.
Just follow these steps:
• Open Windows Media Player and Switch to Library Mode
• Click on another computer's Player Library on your network listed under Other Libraries in the navigation pane on the left. If you don't see Other Libraries in the navigation pane, then do the following:
• Click on Organize, and then click on Customize Navigation Pane.
• At the top of the Customize Navigation Pane dialog box, click on the name of the Library in the drop-down list, and then click on Other Libraries.
• Select the Show Other Libraries check box, and then press OK.
• Find an item you want to play in the details pane, and double-click it.