If you can't access Control Panel and you don't have a Windows installation disc or a system repair disc, use this method to restore your computer.
• Start your computer
• Do one of the following:
• If your computer has only one operating system installed, hold down the F8 key as your computer restarts.
• If your computer has more than one operating system installed, use the arrow keys to highlight the operating system that you want to start, and then press F8.
• When the Advanced Boot Options screen appears, use the arrow keys to select Repair your computer, and then press Enter.
• Select the keyboard layout you use, and then click on Next.
• Select a user name, type the password for it, and then click on OK.
• In the System Recovery Options menu, click on System Image Recovery, and then follow the instructions in the wizard that follows.