If you can't access Control Panel, you can restore your computer using a Windows installation disc or a system repair disc.
• Insert the installation disc or system repair disc whatever you may have.
• Restart your computer using the computer's power button.
• You will be prompted with a message saying press any key to start the computer from the installation disc or system repair disc. Just press anything on your keyboard.
If your computer is not configured to start from a CD or DVD, change your computer's BIOS settings.
• Choose your language settings, and then click on Next.
• Click on ‘Repair your computer’. This step is only necessary if you are using a Windows installation disc.
• Select a recovery option in the list that comes, and then click on Next.